
Look at that big girl! She outgrew her 2T bathingsuit, so we had to order a 3T!

Sophie had her first swim lesson today with Papa and boy was she excited. I woke her up to eat a good breakfast ahead of time and she popped out of bed when I told her where we were going to the pool! She's been waiting her turn for swim lessons for a LONG time! I've taken all 4 kids I nanny to their lessons and it was challenging keeping her out of the water!!!
The instructor was great, very friendly. Sophie rode on a pool noodle with dad through the lazy river, bounced up and down, blew bubbles, sang songs, retrieved floating toys and learned to lay on her back. She did great at all of the above except for laying on her back. Greg got her to do it by looking at the clouds hanging from the ceiling, but it didn't last long.


Lazy river.
Warm towel with Mamie
2 comments:
salut Steph! Elle est vraiment trop craquante avec son joli maillot! On dirait une grande! Pour la planche, ca viendra... Ce qu'elle fait est deja tres bien pour son age! J'espère que ta grossesse se deroule bien. Gros bisous. Anne
I love the first picture on here...she looks so fancy like she's posing in her suit. Too cute!
-Kelly
Post a Comment