Friday, December 12, 2008

2008 Holidays

My little Karaoke singer and dancer!
We spent New Year's Eve at our Church with a group of friends. Sophie went to bed at 2:30am!!!! Tough girl!



I really like this picture...a little blurry though...

happy to be on Papa's shoulders

We converted Sophie's crib to a toddler bed until baby #2 needs it. She calls it her princess bed. I put a flat pillow in there and tucked a blanket in and she is doing great. Before the pillow was in there, we'd hear occasional thumps from her falling out of her bed (our bedroom is right below hers).


Christmas morning, I surprised my mom by dressing Sophie up in an outfit that used to be mine!!! Yes, those overalls and shirt are 28 years old!



Here's the newest addition the the family! The baby is measuring for a due date of July 5th 2009. The baby was wiggling his arms and legs during the ultrasound as if to say "hi." Sophie was very excited to see her sibling. She's been carrying a copy of the ultrasound pictures around saying it's her baby brother! Very cute.
(I took a picture of the ultrasound, which is why it's not good quality. We haven't moved our scanner to the new house yet...)

Family photo with Santa at the Abbott company party.

Sophie and I went to Zoo Lights while daddy was out of town. It was a cold night, but we were so bundled up, we couldn't feel it!

Beautiful lights this year and they were reflecting off the frozen water.


Quick warm up kiss for Joshua and Sophie.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Congrats on the new bundle of joy!