Monday, July 02, 2007

8 months

Sophie having fun "dancing" at Inniswood Gardens in front of one of the waterfalls.

7/16 Posing in front of the tree house at Inniswood Gardens. Quick me & me!
7/14/07 Sophie eating ice cream at Easton. Yummy in the tummy!
Here, Sophie is grunting for more!
Yay! Sophie has the biggest smiles for her daddy. Actually, she knows him best as "papa." Mom being tickled by Sophie as she attacks my pearl necklace.
Look at Mom's new hair-do! Got my nails done too! Today, almost 5 months after my birthday, I finally decided to spend my day at the spa! I had been delaying scheduling this birthday present for some silly reason. ;)

It was amazing!! Thanks Greg!! I started off with an hour long therapeutic massage that got rid of all my knots in my back and shoulder area, then had a relaxing lunch. After that, I got my hair cut and finished the day with a manicure. I can get used to this kind of pampering.


Sophie eating the bow on the toy basket at work.
Hmmmm, what should I do now?

Hi Lily!



Yummy Camera!



7/12 Family photo, an "us and us" taken by Greg at Highbanks park where we had dinner.
7/12 Family photo taken by Steph at home before heading out and about.

7/10/07 Sophie is having a very important conversation with her block.
"Ah De!" It's cute to know what Sophie says when I look at her mouth and expression.
Hi Mom!
Yes, mom, I know I'm cute.
7/6/07 Jack-in-the-box Sophie!! Sophie cries for a little sitting up, puts her head down to sleep for 30 seconds, then pops back up to cry a little more. Very entertaining for us on the video monitor. We couldn't resist taking a picture of the end result when she finally went to sleep.


Sophie's new sleeping style. We have had to lower the crib all the way down to the lowest setting since Sophie pulls herself up. Funny story: on Thursday, after laying Sophie down for a nap, I crawled into her room to plug in her monitor. As I reached for the plug, I heard her laugh. I looked up and there was Sophie, on her knees trying to stand up just looking at me and laughing. It was a great moment to remember.


7/4/07 Sophie in her robe after a swim with Mike, Laura and Dad in the very cold water. She didn't mind the cold, she was just having fun splashing around.
Crushing up a leaf at our "photo shoot" in front of the clubhouse.
Sophie was tired in these photos, so it was challenging getting a smile.
Gabriel and Sophie.


7/2/07
Sophie just spent a long weekend with Mamie, Grandad and Tata Maithe. Sophie had first class service from what I hear. Thanks to all!
She told me this morning that it was great to be home, eating in bed with mom and dad. She was also happy to see the kids at work.
We have some new accomplishments to share:
-Going from tummy to sitting position (she had done it once 10 days ago, but now it's all the time)
-She pulled herself up to a standing position (mom hasn't seen this yet)
-She's crawling backwards! This is very funny to watch.
-She has mastered the princess wave. Her first time was 6/21. This morning we walked into work and she immediately started waving at Jen. Sooo cute!

No comments: