Another shot I'm proud of! Totally random, though. I was holding the camera close to the water and taking photos from under Sophie because she wouldn't look at me. Sometimes it pays to experiment with new techniques!
8/17 Hesitant smile as she holds on with one hand. Lily is singing the ABC song to Sophie.
Yay! Sophie at the pool.
HI! Super Cheesy grins! Having fun! We got to speak on stage for a brief minute to introduce ourselves.
Sophie had her 9 month well check on Thursday, August 16th.
"She's perfect" says Dr. A. Sophie is weighing 17lbs 4oz (25th percentile) and measures 29" (90th percentile). Long, lean and beautiful!
8/15/07 Sophie's big girl car seat. Thanks Grandad! She took a comfortable nap in it on Wednesday while I was adjusting the straps before installing it in my car. Fun in Sammy's dog bowls. Yucky! Super stretchy sock. Didn't stay on her feet for long...
We went to a playground this morning before it got too hot. Sophie enjoyed the shade that this train provided. Can you tell that she is cutting some teeth? Drool is abundant these days.
Sophie's first time on a swing! She enjoyed it very much. She's giggling on the video I took. I'm flying!
Choo choo!
Sophie posed for her nine month photo shoot. Mom only had 10 minutes to take photos before leaving for the pool. Not a bad set of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment