Tuesday, May 01, 2007

6 months!

Outside in my new outfit. Thanks Anne for letting us borrow these cute clothes!
Absolutely adorable!
5/11 Sophie is having fun on Maggie's bed with her stuffed animals.

5/8 Sophie fell asleep while we were picking up 2 van loads worth of flowers from the school fundraiser! Cute toes!
5/8 Yummy watermelon. I took her net to put more in and she cried for it! Cute! Yes, my little one is in the sink. This has become her favorite place to be while I'm in the kitchen.
5/11 Tummy time on her own. She rolled over from her back to her tummy and stayed on her tummy for a good 10 minutes before rolling back over.

Here is Sophie rolling over! I caught it in action!

Not a great quality photo, but a fun one. Sophie's first pedicure. I will clean up her toes in the bath this evening.
  • We have teeth!!!!! Sophie's bottom right tooth is poking through!!!!! Mom spotted it on Wednesday, May 9th. How exciting! Bottom left poked out two days later, Friday May 11th!
  • Sophie had her first Zoo outing on Sunday, May 6th. It was a very busy day at the zoo, so we only got to see the Manatees. She enjoyed watching the fish swim by.

Where's mom supposed to sleep?

First biter biscuit was yummy and messy!
Having fun spending the afternoon with Summer and Gabriel.
Spiky hair! Sophie thought it was funny!
Sittin' in my tub.
I love hanging out in mom and dad's bed.





Yay! We're stable!
Hi daddy! Are you proud of me?
Ooops! Maybe I'm still working on it!
There we go! A little roll and I'm all better.
Cheese!

No comments: