Say hello to the newest Haber. Sophie Elizabeth Helene Haber was born on Oct 28th at 10:38pm. She weighed 5 pounds 9 ounces and measured 18.4 inches long.
10/29/06Sophie's first day in her mama's arms. We had many visitors on this Sunday which Sophie welcomed with open arms. She is a very peaceful little girl.
Proud papa holding his little girl.
After her appointment, she took a nice long nap. "No one is touching me and I'm warm, good night."

I love milk! Look at my smile as my tummy has just filled up with warm sweet goodness!
Streeeetch! Her favorite thing to do, apart from eating, is to stretch and make funny noises while she does it. Here's a big stretch in mamie's arms.
Sophie loves sunbathing! She's just practising for her many trips to the beach when she gets older.
She loves her aunt Karen.
It's amazing to think that we made this precious little girl.
We had a nurse visit our home yesterday. The nurse checked on mom and daughter and both are very healthy.
As of 10/16/06, she weighs 6lbs 10oz! Mom has some good milk!! The nurse says she's doing great!
Sleeping peacefully like a little angel.
Sophie sleeps in her bassinet burrito-style. Greg is the best at wrapping her up. We've found that she sleeps longer that way. She sleeps with mom and dad every now and then.

"I am so relaxed after bath, that I need a quick nap in mom and dad's bed."

Monkey and Sophie hanging out in the rain forest play gym.
![]()
"I found my thumb and kept it in for the first time on 11/19/06!"

Cuddle time with mom froggy style. She still likes to curl up like when she was born.

This is daddy's first bottle feeding on 11/11/06.
"Look at my little legs and feet. This is how I eat!"
Sophie in her "beary" warm coat.
There she is! "Bearly" filling her coat! This front carrier came in handy to walk around outside and Greg wore it to go shopping! Not every store has aisles wide enough for a stroller.
She loves to sleep all cuddled up against mom and dad.
How much does she weigh? Too bad the scale only went upto 5 lbs!
At her one month well visit, Sophie weighed in at 7 lbs 9 ounces!!! We're growing...






7 comments:
Stephanie & Greg,
This is Hannah's mom (next door to the Carlos'). Congrats on your new baby girl. She is such a cutie. Glad to hear all is going well.
Hi, I like Sophie. Stephanie is my Baby-sitter
Hi Stephanie & Greg,
Sophie looks very cute in your pictures. I really like the one with Sophie and the monkey. Everything looks like its going well and I'm glad to know that. I think you're going to make a great mommy.
Hey Stephie,
I'm really looking foward to having Sophie growing up with me. She is so pretty and I hope she grows up to be beautiful in the heart and I'm sure she will with you as a mommy. You and Gregy make such a good mommy and daddy and I'm so happy Sophie has you and Gregy as parents. I greatful to hear that everything is going well.
Hi stephanie,
Sophie is cute. Sophie is pretty too. I like the pictures you put on the website.
From,
A mysterious person you do not know.
I am so glad we can share in Sophie's growth from a distance. I just love Daddy's first feeding. She looks just like him! Many Blessings
I picked the same coming home outfit for Emberlynn! Sophie was so cute...still is!
-Alicia
Post a Comment