Monday, December 18, 2006

2006 Holiday Season

"My friends' moose and I love to cuddle. I wish I could take him home."

" I'm the best stocking stuffer anyone could ever ask for."





Cute pucker.





YeeeeeHaaaaa! I'm riding the wildest polar bear in the Midwest. Watch out, here I come!


"I must be one of the youngest Bengal fans!"




Daddy loving on his little girl at our family photo shoot! Sophie was great...








One of our family photos. We don't quite know what Sophie is staring at!







Yay! First smile caught on film Sunday, December 17th! It only took 130 pictures to get it! Thank goodness we have digital!




Her first smile was for mom on Friday, December 15th. She then had four more that day for mom and the kids and one for dad the next day. We love her dimples!!! This picture doesn't show them, but we've seen them.




12/20/06 Sophie had her first ear to ear smile with her mouth open and adorable dimples!!! Yes, her eyes were open! Daddy was talking to her on speaker phone. This beautiful smile was followed by 2 others. Still waiting to take a picture of one of these.










This has been a long photo session! Many yawns were captured, this is just one.





A penny for her thoughts...







Tummy time! "Look how strong I am."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Steph,
Sophie looks so cute in her pictures! She looks like she is growing up up very well so far. I'm waiting to see some pictures of the kids put on your website.