
We celebrated Mom's birthday on June 10th and had ribs. Dinner was delicious. My parents actually met Greg here for the first time 5 years ago. It brought back old memories about barbeque sauce and how the French eat ribs.



My goal was to make this birthday one she would remember... Mom came home to a banner in the yard. I saw her face through the window; she was excited.

We decorated the house with streamers and balloons! She was so excited she kept the streamers up for weeks after the party! It was great seeing her this happy.
This picture was taken at a Luau we had on July 8th with our business friends. It was such a fun time. We had a pinata, a limbo contest, watermelon toss, movie poolside and of course a great selection of food.
Greg and I went to my boss's beautiful lake house in Michigan for a weekend this summer. I had Greg pose on the innertube as we were pulling into the dock. He had great fun with the kids and lots of bouncing around.
I was able to take the jet ski out at 8 am when there was no one on the water. Greg and I took it upto 55 MPH!!! Smooth sailing, but a little fast for me.
He got right up! Greg had some tough competition that day with Maggie.
We made some fun waves with the boat and Greg even attempted one ski! No clear pictures of that one, though! It was a very bumpy ride.
2 comments:
Hey you guys! Finally stopped by to see this blog! I was hoping to see some pics of Steph! I want to see more of her and the little one growing inside :) Love ya! Nathalie
Post a Comment