Saturday, July 08, 2006

First Comes Love...

This picture was taken on April 12th 2001 at our friends' wedding. It was our first time dancing together. Our relationship actually began in the woods of eastern Ohio during a paintballing weekend. Greg and I were the last ones out at the campfire. We talked and made S'mores most of the night while everyone else was sleeping. It was a great start to many other fun times. We had movie difficulties that night, so our first real date was watching the rest of the movie at my house. Back to the photo... I was instantly attracted to Greg's good looks! As you can see, our friends Kevin and Laura were very excited that we were dancing together as well. We danced most of the night and got to know each other a little more. 2001 was the year of many weddings, so those were most of our dates. It was a year later that we were married...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe it was April 12, 2001!!!