I see Gabe's 2 front teeth!!!
Click on the photo to blow it up, then you can save it from there Summer.
The kids hovering around the cheese poofs...
Try getting a picture of 4 mobile babies together!!! Gabe (in the middle), was very patient and a great model. Just wait until he crawls...
From left to right: Sophie (14 months), Joshua (11 months), Gabe (9 months), Kaden (14 months), Annabella (17 months).


For those of you who don't know, it's the BIG GAME tonight! I'm not a big football fan, but I'm very excited about it. The Ohio State Buckeyes (our team here in Columbus) is playing for the National Championship!! Yay! Just thought I'd explain why Sophie is all dressed up to our friends and family in Europe!





This is Lily's outfit from last year (size 3T), which is why it's too big, but cute nonetheless.



No comments:
Post a Comment