Friday, March 06, 2009

Our new place

Sophie's bathroom!
Sophie's Fish bathroom!

Greg's home office.

Sophie's room. This will be the baby's room after she/he outgrows the bassinet.


Photo of Sophie's princess bed. It's hard to see her name above the crib. At the old place we had the wall painted green, so her name stood out more...

Powder room.

Master bathroom.

Master throne. :)

Master bathroom! We are excited to finally have real wood cabinets. I used our old shower curtain to decorate!


Family room picture taken from the windows. Half of the family room is 2 stories with a skylight. It's always bright!

Picture of our family room taken from the fireplace.


The outside of our new place. We live within walking distance to a park and bike path.
No curb appeal at all, but it has a garage big enough for Greg's 20 foot van, which was a challenge to find!!! The front windows and skylight are the family room. We have 3 bedrooms, a loft and a large unfinished basement.
Here's the back and side view. The deck is off the dining room. The window above the deck is Sophie's room and the window to the right of the deck is our bedroom. I didn't think that I would enjoy a 1st floor master, but it's been wonderful!

Dining area with Sophie's play kitchen. Lots of windows and we get the sun ALL day! I love it!
The dining table we currently use was my grandmother's from France. It came a long way and is working out perfectly. We can finally have people over and not feel crowded.



Sophie wearing Mamie' s beret in our kitchen.

Our old kitchen table is now used for coloring and play-doh! It's great.

Sophie, Max and Winston, Nana's dogs came to visit. This is a small part of our kitchen. More photos to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new place! I can't wait to see photos of Sophies room. We'll have to plan a time for you to come see our place & us to come up & see yours! I also can't wait to meet the new baby!!

Nick, Kelly & Luke