Sophie was very excited to blow out a candle! She and I celebrated together!
Taking a deep breath...
This was the 4th or 5th time I had to relight the candle to get her blowing it out in action.
The morning started off with typical 2-year-old responses and most of the day has been about the word "NO." I've had to tickle her several times today to stop her pouting. It's been cute. I've dealt with this age twice before, nothing's new for me... Just a 'fun' new twist with every child.
Sophie's sentences are longer and longer each and every day. She sings the alphabet well and counts to 10 also. Today she was singing "Happy Birthday" to herself and "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" sounds cute: "tinkle, tinkle..."
Last night she surprised us with: "where's baby's niney (blanket)? I don't know!" She said all that with her palms facing up, elbows bent and her inquisitive face! Adorable!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sophie!!!
Nick, Kelly & Luke
Post a Comment