A couple updates for Sophie. I've been filling out her baby book today and have appreciated reading the blog to help me. So, this is for me more than anything.
Greg just asked Sophie if she wanted to read a book and she answered: "Ya, I wanna read a book."
Last week she went into the bathroom while Greg was in the shower, pulled the shower curtain back and said: "My turn!"
We've been going to the pool a couple times per week with the kids I nanny and she is having a blast. Her favorite pool is the one where the "bigger" kids go. The water is chest high on her at the shallow end and she just loves running in it and watching the other children. She also likes to go under water one her own which is very interesting because she needs help back up. So needless to say, I cannot take my eyes off her! She also loves jumping in the water.
This morning (august 3rd) Sophie said "I see a puppy."
No comments:
Post a Comment