Those of you living in Ohio know how beautiful this Monday was...65 degrees with LOTS of wind. Of course, being the photo lover that I am, I just had to take advantage of this weather and take more pics of my beautiful little princess. Once again, she was a great model and here are a few of the best shots.
For those of you who don't know how much I love taking photos, I've taken 745 pictures in the past 10 days. Greg makes fun of me for it, but it's just digital, right? Free until you print them. And who could resist this smile...
Here, Sophie is trying to jump like a frog. Whenever we say "ribbit," this is what she does. So far, her feet have stayed glued to the ground.
Look a those cheeks. I just want to kiss them!

This photo and the one below will be added to Sophie's modeling file.
Mom is quite the photographer! ;)
Wow! It's windy!! Sophie weighs just enough (25lbs) to withstand the strong gusts of wind we had today. This was a close one...she caught herself...
Mom is quite the photographer! ;)
Little miss was picking up rocks, pinecones, twigs, branches... and carrying them around until she found something bigger and better that caught her eye. Her favorite was a white stone that she called "ball" because it was round.
Again, very concentrated look... I didn't have anyone to help distract her today...precious nonetheless...
No comments:
Post a Comment