Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Getting big

It's hard to believe that we are parents to a toddler. Sophie is now 16 months and doing so many big girl things! She and I are best friends. She plays games with me, does my hair, tickles me, and most of all takes care of her doll. None of the girls that I babysit did that at her age, this is a first for me. I think she learned it from Lily the 4 year old. They play very well together.
She is such a daddy's girl. Every morning when I waker her up to go to work, she asks to say bye to 'Papa'. When he's not home and she's looking for him she calls out his name. Very cute!! She also calls out "baby, baby" if she doesn't know where her doll is-- as if she's going to answer back!

Alex and Sophie with a green foamy "moustache."
Beautiful snowy yard.
Fussing because her boots are too big to walk in with ease.
Sophie practicing her praise and worship!
Sophie makes us kiss her baby...
Cuddling with Adam.

Sophie waking up on Sunday, Feb 24th.
Posing with Baby.

Saying "Cheese."
She just started showing interest in putting our shoes on.


Hot stuff with aunt Lala's new sunglasses.
Ice on our hanging basket.
Uneven hair after lots of fun in the Church nursery.

No comments: