Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I could not resist taking photos with this tree as a backdrop. This is in front of my parents' house. Newport Aquarium photos.


My little cousin Charlie petting a shark. I can't believe that I pet many sharks too!!! I didn't even think twice and stuck my arm right down in there. I surprised myself considering they could bite. Quick lunch break for Sophie. "Mom, quit posing for photos and feed me already, please!"
Amazing photo of an alligator and a turtle. Notice the turtle is doing a handstand. This was just moments before the alligator tried to eat the turtle!!!!! It was neat. All the animals were in action for us!
Is this a cool photo or what? The head of a freaky turtle. Look at those evil eyes and smile.
Octopus alert! This dude is new to the aquarium, so he is very active. He was scanning every inch of his tank for the smallest hole. An octopus can fit his whole body through the smallest of holes, which is why they are not commonly found in captivity. They tend to escape...Cute decorations throughout the whole aquarium.
Newport Levy.



I have a similar picture of my Grandad and myself when I was Sophie's age. As soon as I saw them playing like this, it reminded me of it.

Four generations of Habers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a good time. It was great seeing the family when we are so far away. Theresa